can we just review how sensual the panera logo is
“Oh, bread. I shall whisper sweet nothings in your ear”
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- people seem disinterested in what I’m saying
- i feel like I’m bothering people
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
we’re all a mix of charlie bradbury
and becky rosen
most accurate thing I have ever seen
READ THAT BITCH FOR F I L T H
DAMN FRANCINE WENT INNNNNN
"They had so many different shields in this film. We had the heavy shields for the shots where I need to block myself, or it’s gonna be a close-up—it’s this nice, shiny, metallic. We have [the] rubber shield when I’m actually knocking someone out with it and I actually gotta hit somebody. We’ve had a couple of shields that are magnetic for when I gotta slip it on my back. And then we’ll use no shield at all every now and then. Every now and then, we’ll have to do a shot where I have to throw it and they’ll just CGI it.”
- Chris Evans, Outfitting A Hero
The reasons to love the British Royal family never end
It’s like they’re in a sitcom.
Of fucking course
What sick bastard doesn’t
"You’d be surprised", said Xaldien, who just lost four followers and received a lovely "men can’t be raped" anon shortly after reblogging this the first time.
The huge amount of pressure on young girls to let their boyfriends get away with everything and not to stand up for themselves, lest they stop being a ‘chill girlfriend’ and instead become a horrible, controlling harpy is such bullshit.
Stop teaching young girls that demanding to be treated with respect and courtesy makes them shrill, over-emotional, or unworthy of listening to.